- Establish, implement and modify the administration policies, regulation and guidelines
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth business operations
- Plan, analyse and organize full spectrum of Admin functions, includingprocurement, renovation, security equipment, maintenance
- Provide administrative support for the smooth operations of the retail store and establish
- Perform ad-hoc projects as requested
- Degree or above in Business Administration, HR management or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Administration functions, preferably in sizeable organizations
- Well versed in HK Labor ordinance and related legislation
- Experience is various C&B policies and scheme is preferred
- Capable to handle multi-tasks projects, administration operations and management
- Proficient of computer skills, including MS Office, strong Chinese input
- Expertise in MS Excel is definitely an advantage
- Analytical and detailed mind, able to work under pressure and independently
- Good at spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin
- Disciplinary, punctual
We offer competitive pay, 5-days work, 12 days annual leave, employee medical insurance, monthly incentive
to the above position.
Interested parties please send Full resume to HK JEBN LIMITED, including the following details:
2) Expected salary
3) Present salary
*HK JEBN Group policies on non-recruitment of smokers or other tobacco users.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and be used for recruitment purpose solely.