To cope with our rapid business development of the Company, Admin department is expanding and looking for energetic and high caliber individuals to join our team.
- Report to Admin Manager and lead a team to provide all compensation and benefits related functions, including payroll management, job grading, appraisal and salary review, budgeting , compensation proposals, retirement schemes, insurance benefits, bonus & incentive schemes, etc
- Prepare regular compensation and benefits management reports
- Establish, implement and modify the company policies, regulations and guidelines to cope with company needs
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth business operations
- Plan, analyze and organize for full spectrum of Admin functions and support for the operations of retail store, including procurement, renovation, security equipment, maintenance, etc
- Perform ad-hoc projects as requested
- Degree or above in Business Administration, HR management or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Administration functions, 3 years in management role
- Well versed in HK Labor ordinance and related legislation
- Hands-on experience in chain retailer
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good at spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin
- Disciplinary, punctual
- Experience in various C&B policies and scheme is preferred
- Analytical and detailed mind, able to work under pressure and independently
We offer competitive pay, 5-days work, 12 days annual leave, employee medical insurance, monthly incentive
to the above position.
Interested parties please send Full resume to HK JEBN LIMITED, including the following details:
2) Expected salary
3) Present salary
*HK JEBN Group policies on non-recruitment of smokers or other tobacco users.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidential and be used for recruitment purpose solely.